IMPORTANT! - READ ENTIRE NOTICE BEFORE
To guarantee that your flowers stay in pristine condition until past your wedding day, read and follow these instructions before attempting to remove any of the arrangements.
Avoid Extreme Temperatures
Bring flowers inside immediately. Store your flowers between 40F and 60F degrees. The cooler the storage space, the fresher your arrangements will be. However, do not place bouquets or centerpieces in the refrigerator and do not freeze any of the flowers. Avoid direct sunlight and drafts.
Review the Contents of Your Box
When you receive your box, open it and examine the contents carefully. Verify that the contents of your shipment match what is listed on your purchase order. All bouquets are labeled, so you can tell each item apart. Leave all tags on your bouquets until your wedding day.
Please remove the smaller bouquets first by un-wrapping the Velcro. Keep in mind that these flowers are a natural product and therefore, colors of flowers may vary slightly.
Place Bouquets in Water
For the freshest flowers, youll want to put your bouquets in water as soon as possible (in containers with about 3-4 inches of water). This may take a bit of advanced planning. Make sure you have enough vases/containers to store your centerpieces, and all of your bouquets. Make sure the water doesnt reach the ribbons. Add water daily as needed.
Put Boutonnieres & Corsages in the Refrigerator
Upon arrival, remove the boutonnieres and corsages from the box using the directions below. Place them in glasses with water and put them in your refrigerator. Make sure your refrigerator is not set below 35F degrees or the flowers will freeze. Place items away from fruits and vegetables which can release gasses that will age your flowers (keep fruits and vegetables in fruit/vegetable drawers or closed containers).
WARNING!!! DO NOT PLACE BOUQUETS OR CENTERPIECES IN THE REFRIGERATOR
How to Remove Bouquets
When youre ready to remove your bouquets, please follow these simple instructions.
1) Remove paper wrap and packing material that kept your bouquets protected. You may discard the paper, bag, and packing care material once they have been removed
2) Unfasten the 2 Velcro that holds the bouquet in the box (be careful not to push the flowers against the box).
3) Hold the bouquet firmly by the stems while removing.
4) If your bouquet has a broken or browning flower head, the bouquet will still be OK to use. Please remove the broken or browning flower from the bouquet. The bouquet is still blooming and can be fluffed back into its original shape.
5) If any of the flowers petals have slight browning, this is not always an issue. Our flowers are shipped with guard petals which can be carefully removed. The inner petals should be in better condition.
6) Cut every arrangement half and inch and place bouquets in a vase with water. Please make sure the water level does not exceed where the bottom of the ribbon begins.
How to Remove Boutonnieres and Corsages
Important: All boutonnieres and corsages come with a pin that will be used to place it on garments. Please make sure to keep the pin for use. The Pin can be in the packing box.
1) Remove paper wrap that kept your flowers protected. You may discard the paper and bag, once they have been removed.
2) Unfasten the Velcro straps that holds the boutonnieres and corsages in the box (be careful not to push the flowers against the box).
3) Hold boutonniere/corsage by the plastic water tube/bag and gently pull it towards you (be careful to not have flowers press against the box, which will bruise the petals).
4) Hold the top of the stems firmly with one hand and hold the plastic tube/bag with the other hand. Pull the tube/bag down away from the stem.
Important: Do not pull the flower head from the stem because it may break.
5) Free the flower from the plastic tube/bag.
Important: After removing each piece, cut a quarter inch the stems and place flowers in a glass with water. Make sure the water doesnt reach the ribbons.
6) Place in refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables as noted above.
7) Do not worry if there is not any remaining water in the plastic tube when you have received your shipment. The flowers have been hydrated before and during shipment.